Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mountain Rescue Emt Colorado



Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you

the new version of Map 3D 2010 .....
I have to say, other than a few critics, are enthusiastic about the solution.
In particular, I must say that the new tools are extremely effective GIS:

long-awaited features that allow us to perform spatial overlay and buffer without necessarily going through topological complexities (still necessary in many cases of course).

effective, in fact the result of the overlay, which often shows in my classes and demos of the product (I just recently made two important meetings "Gis Campus" at the headquarters of Civitanova Marche InfoKlix for the presentation of the new Autodesk GIS solution ) in a few steps where I can get a plan of expropriation by the particle between a thematic overlay ed on the register and the buffer zone of a hypothetical path of the aqueduct.



course you can also obtain the report, and then alphanumeric data on the range complete with a sheet, area, parcel number, owners and themes contained in the database of origin.

Extremely well structured and effective is the new design workflow, which enables us to create a fully graphical and intuitive, a chain of procedures that once saved can be replayed at any time (I'll get in detail next time).


There are other important new features including:

COGO tools and management of the highlights, without the limited capabilities acquired by the Facility Survey Tools included in the previous version (we hope for this issue new tools of 2010)


image above you can see a PDF file. This, another new feature of this release.
We can export our project in a PDF file and have the option, within the PDF viewer to display or hide the layers in the map, really cool !!!!.

I also want to make a particularly technical time especially those who develop Autodesk solutions: the new 2010 version is not compatible with older versions compiled for ARX 2007-2008-2009. To make our applications compatible ARX need to be recompiled with Visual Studio 2008 (not more Visual Sutdio 2005) in conjunction with the new libraries DLL / LIB 2010.

hello and see you soon
massimiliano

0 comments:

Post a Comment