Given the personal need to find a mapping in AutoCAD MAP, knowing only the address, city or learn about VIA and despite not having the information layer of the road, I programmed a simple geocoder that I put available for download on my site .
I decided to program these new features by simply using the language LISP. It may seem strange but you can do anything! The choice is obviously related to their ability to use the same code on any version of AutoCAD MAP which is not possible in programming languages \u200b\u200blike C + + or C # ARX-related modules.
I also limited in the creation of dialogs, a short applicazione semplice ma sicuramente utile.
Scaricando il file VLX (sorgente LISP compilato), può essere copiato a piacimento nel vostro PC. Dal menù strumenti di AutoCAD MAP andare alla voce "Carica Applicazione" e caricate il file VLX. I due nuovi comandi disponibili, da laciare da riga di comando sono :
1) geocoding
2) rgeocoding
Il primo ci chiederà di indicare un nome di una via con questa sintassi : Nome Via, Città e l l' applicazione localizzerà la posizione della stessa inserendo un marker (che scompare con il redraw della mappa) e farà uno ZOOM sulla posizione (GEOCODING) .
Il secondo command, however, we ask you to select a point on the map and therefore the application we will know the street name or location (Reverse - geocoding).
Before launching the application we must ensure that the map has information on the coordinate system to allow the application to make the transformation from the farms to the same system used by Google LL84.
With this I have already said that the web services features use the services provided by GOOGLE.
For those using the PAD program, the application is inserted in the menu of the same increasing così le già innumerevoli funzionalità disponibili.
A presto :
0 comments:
Post a Comment